- 4 cups potatoes diced
- 2 large eggs
- 2 stalk scallion chopped
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup miracle whip
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 stalk celery (optional)
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup baby peas (blanched)
- 1/4 cup carrot (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Get our recipes on your mobile phone. Buy our iPhone or Android Recipe App. Buy the cook book “Simple Jamaican Cooking”. Looking for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning Shop Now in our online store.
- Wash, peel, dice and cook potatoes with eggs, about 10 mins.
Dice celery, slice scallion and finely chopped garlic.
When potatoes are boiled, drain instantly.
Place in a large bowl, toss with margarine.
Add corn, peas, scallion, garlic and celery.
Stir in miracle whip with pepper and salt.
Add chopped eggs and stir lightly, serve warm or cold.
- More Jamaican Cooking Blog Posts
- How to cook Hot Jamaican porridge
- How to cook Jamaican curried Goat
- How to cook Jamaican Rice and Peas
- How to make Jamaican beef patties at home
Jamaicanlove.org Blog Posts
- How to Cook for a Jamaican man
- Jamaican Language Translations
- Common Names in Jamaican Culture
- Jamaican men characteristics
- 7 Tips for becoming a new Rasta
- Jamaican Food Culture
- My Own Montego Bay Tourist Review
- 8 tips to kiss a Jamaican
- How to Get rid of Headache naturally
- How to cook Jamaican Barbecue Ribs
- How to Cook Jamaican Curried Goat
- How to keep a Jamaican woman happy
- How to Get a Jamaican Girl to Marry You!
- 8 Tips on dating a Jamaican man
- How to get rid of dysmenorrhea
- How to Cook Rice and Peas
- How to Cook Jamaican Curried Shrimp
- 10 Things Jamaican men like in a woman
- 10 Rules for dating a Jamaican man
- 10 Things Jamaicans Love!
- How to Cook Jamaican Breakfast “Run Down”
- Jamaican Beef Patty Recipe