Come Visit “Ocho Rios” Jamaica Mon!
I Spent 1 Year in Jamaica
Hey Guys, first off I want to tell you that I spent a year in Jamaica. It was the best thing I ever did for my life. I had the time of my life and I actually felt “more alive” in Jamaica than I did the whole time I was in Canada. I think its because in Jamaica “anything goes” and the weather just makes you enjoy life, food and music more.
My Favorite Place Was Ocho Rios
So one of my favorite places to see and visit, was Ocho Rios, Jamaica. It reminded me of Canada, but only with the Caribbean experience. Everything was clean, the streets were nice, shopping was out of this world, the people were so friendly. Many Jamaican people went there to look for work. The Fast food was amazing. In Ocho Rios I didnt miss or need, or lack anything, that I would normally have in Canada. Great Jamaican Vibes. So I want to share some of my knowledge with you. This Article will address…. where to stay and things to do in Ocho Rios Jamaica for all Budgets. From $38/night to $867/night. Hope you enjoy the list. I have linked the names to the respective websites. If there was no website I tried to link to a website with “nuff” information for you . Blessed.
Things to Do in Ocho Rios Jamaica
(“Yeah Mon!” )
Jamaican Tour Website
Duration: Approx. 2 hrs. | From: $29.99 USD
Duration: Approx. 2 hrs. 20 min. | From: $35 USD
Hotels/Hostels in Ocho Rios Jamaica (“Yeah Mon!”)
(has one of the best ratings on the net)
$38/night (great for backpackers)
- Rasta Books
- Jamaican Recipes
- Rastafari Culture
- Jamaican Music try it!
- Dating a Jamaican man books
- Rasta Shop
- What is Rastafari?
- 10 Reasons Jamaican men love white women
- Jamaican women Characteristics
- 9 reasons white men love Jamaican women
- 8 Reasons Jamaican women love white men
Jamaicanlove.org Blog Posts
- How to Cook for a Jamaican man
- Jamaican Language Translations
- Common Names in Jamaican Culture
- Jamaican men characteristics
- 7 Tips for becoming a new Rasta
- Jamaican Food Culture
- My Own Montego Bay Tourist Review
- 8 tips to kiss a Jamaican
- How to Get rid of Headache naturally
- How to cook Jamaican Barbecue Ribs
- How to Cook Jamaican Curried Goat
- How to keep a Jamaican woman happy
- How to Get a Jamaican Girl to Marry You!
- 8 Tips on dating a Jamaican man
- How to get rid of dysmenorrhea
- How to Cook Rice and Peas
- How to Cook Jamaican Curried Shrimp
- 10 Things Jamaican men like in a woman
- 10 Rules for dating a Jamaican man
- 10 Things Jamaicans Love!
- How to Cook Jamaican Breakfast “Run Down”
- Jamaican Beef Patty Recipe