How to Get a US Bank Account for Online Banking & Payments
- Do you need a us bank account to receive payments as a non-us resident?
- Do you need a us bank account to receive payments online?
- Do you need a us bank account to receive payments from your Job?
- Do you need a us banking solution that goes directly to a credit card for simplified spending?
- Do you need a us bank account that is separate from your other bank accounts?
“I live and work in Canada as an Author online through createspace. Finally I found a very simple, affordable, and easy solution to receive direct deposit US payments.” – Maria Sawlterson
- Visit the payoneer.com website – You will need a Internet connection with computer connected to a scanner.
- Fill in the required information – You will need your address and postal code or zip-code, and email address handy. Payoneer needs to attach your identification to your mailing address.
- Confirm your identity – Drivers License, Passport, or National I.D. – This is where you use the scanner. Enter your ID Information including numbers and your name. When you log into your account, under “us payment service” near the bottom, there are two buttons for “Questionnaire” and “Required Documents” Fill them both in with your information. You will now upload your ID scanned photo. Get help with this if you don’t know how.
- Check your Email for two more emails from Payoneer – Scan and upload your ID photoscan to your computer(you can do this same day as you enter your info)
- Log back into Payoneer and recieve your new U.S. bank account information – Under the Receive tab, “us payment service” You will see your new us routing number and account number on the far left side.
- Receive your Payoneer mastercard in the mail – When you receive your new MasterCard in the mail, Then go back online to the Payoneer website to activate your new mastercard connected to your new American bank account through payoneer. Your card will take less than two weeks to reach you. I got mine in 7 Calendar days.
- Input your American Bank Account Information on createspace.com – You now have an “American bank account” to receive American payments. Just Visit the payoneer website where and look on the left side of the page where it says (bank info)
- Receive your Createspace EFT Payments to your Mastercard – Withdraw funds, shop online and spend money. You can withdraw funds from any ATM. You will receive funds in American dollars, and withdraw in your local currency. You can visit payoneer.com to see your spending and transactions.
Make Money from payoneer Account
1. Log in to Payoneer and go to Activity –> Refer A Friend to start participating.
2. Share the Refer A Friend referral link on all the social media channels on which you are active: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Do you use other social channels? Feel free to copy the link and share manually!
3. Send out the email referral to friends who would benefit from Payoneer’s services. Use the existing text or personalize your own message.
4. If you have a personal website or blog, be sure to add your personal referral link in an appropriate location that will receive traffic.
5. If forwarding your personal link, remember to copy the link from your Refer A Friend page. Make sure that your friends sign up through your personal link only. We cannot track external links which means that if friends sign up through a separate link, you will not earn a referral reward.
6. Encourage your referrals to receive their first $100 in payments so you both can earn the $25 reward. For more information, check out this blog: How to Receive and Access Funds with Payoneer.
7. Be open and available to answering your friend’s questions regarding Payoneer. For loads of great articles on Payoneer services, check out the How To section of our blog.
8. Access your Refer A Friend stats on a regular basis to learn which referral method is most effective for your circle of friends.
9. Use the Sent Emails list to track the emails that you have sent. Sort the emails according to Referral Status and look for those emails whose status is Shared. Follow up with these friends to encourage them to sign up for Payoneer.