- Stay open-minded – As a new Rastafari, it is important to stay open-minded. There are many people, books, and much history to learn from. Never assume you “know all there is to know” about Rastafari…this is the point where you may stop learning.
- Rastafari is not a religion – Never Refer to Rastafari as a Religion. Rasta refers to Rastafari as “a faith” “a Livity ” a meditation” “a spirituality” “a way of Life” but never a Religion. Religion is of man, Rastafari comes from Jah.
- Accept your self as Growing – Rastafari is something you will embrace your whole life. The more you love Jah, and his creations, the more his heart grows in yours. Know that to “grow” as a Rasta, is a beautiful process. accept it, embrace it, and enjoy it…continuously.
- Love Jah! – Just love Jah and all things will fall into place through him. Jah is love!
- Love The African Image African woman, African man, African child, are all beauties of Rastafari. Rasta knows the first man and woman were created in Ethiopia Africa. We see beauty in the image of the African human.
- Listen to “Rastafari Reggae Music” – Rastafari only listen to Rastafari Reggae music. Why? We know this music is clean…and…we can here the word of Jah in this music. You too should listen to “Jah” music.
Know you are being Tested!
– As soon as you embrace the Rastafari Livity you notice yourself being “tested”…left, right and center. It’s just that Satan is “vex” because you have chosen to live in truth and walk in the light of Jah. its normal, keep trodding on the high rod. Jah is there. Check out my blog post on traditional Jamaican Foods.
Love & Blessings to All. King Selassie I.